3.29.2013

Life Lessons

There are many things I have learned through out my short 21 years of living. But, I feel as if I must lay out a few of those lessons here and now.

  1. Coffee is essential to daily life. So, embrace the caffeine addiction and make sure you never miss a cup of jo in the morning.
  2. When you own a dog, it is part of the family. It isn't a pet. It is a brother or sister. A cousin. A grandchild.
  3. The beach is a little sliver of heaven on Earth. And, no matter how many times you have to leave, all you are ever going to want is to go back. And, when you are there, you love every second of it.
  4. Don't underestimate the power of loyalty. Be loyal in everything, from your career, to your favorite Philly sports team. 
  5. The phrase "Happy wife, happy life" is no joke. And this means sacrificing even the best part of a crab--the claws--and giving them to your wife (note the bag of claws in the picture below). Pure proof that love for your wife should be, and is, concrete.


All of this I learned from my Pop-Pop. I miss you and love you. 

Rest in peace.
September 11, 1938 - March 10, 2013

No comments: